About me

About me
🌿 I've been gardening ever since a child, when I spent time with my father in his vegetable garden. But my fascination with Echeverias started in the 1980's, when my father gave me a pot with five Echeverias, which turned out to be E. imbricata. At first I wasn't much interested in them and planted them in some obscure corner of the garden and completely forgot about them. How great was my surprise when, a couple of months later, I noticed that they had spread and made a beautiful display - I was hooked!

Sunday 27 March 2022

Easy-going Graptoveria

 


If you’re looking for a succulent that’s easy to care for and propagates readily, get hold of a Graptoveria fantome. By propagating leaves, you will never have to buy another one and will soon have enough plants to start a nursery! 


They are truly drought-tolerant, love full sun and will even grow in water!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...